Effective Date: [DATE]
Last Reviewed on: [DATE]
This Privacy Notice for California Residents supplements the information contained in our Privacy Notice and applies solely to all visitors, users, and others who reside in the State of California (“consumers” or “you”). Any terms defined in the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA) have the same meaning when used in this notice. Terms used that are not defined in either this Notice or the CCPA shall have the definition set forth in our Privacy Notice.
This CCPA Notice does not apply to workforce-related personal information collected from California-based employees, job applicants, contractors, or similar individuals.
Where noted in this Policy, the CCPA temporarily exempts personal information reflecting a written or verbal business-to-business communication (“B2B personal information”) from some its requirements.
Information We Collect
Our Website collects information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer, household, or device (“personal information”).
In particular, our Website has collected the following categories of personal information from consumers within the last twelve (12) months:
||A real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, internet protocol address, email address, account name, social security number, driver’s license number, passport number, or other similar identifiers.
|B. Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)).
||A name, signature, social security number, physical characteristics or description, address, telephone number, passport number, driver’s license or state identification card number, insurance policy number, education, employment, employment history, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information, medical information, or health insurance information.
Some personal information included in this category may overlap with other categories.
|C. Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law.
||Age (40 years or older), race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion or creed, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy or childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, veteran or military status, genetic information (including familial genetic information).
|D. Commercial information.
||Records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.
|E. Biometric information.
||Genetic, physiological, behavioral, and biological characteristics, or activity patterns used to extract a template or other identifier or identifying information, such as, fingerprints, faceprints, and voiceprints, iris or retina scans, keystroke, gait, or other physical patterns, and sleep, health, or exercise data.
|F. Internet or other similar network activity.
||Browsing history, search history, information on a consumer’s interaction with a website, application, or advertisement.
|G. Geolocation data.
||Physical location or movements.
|H. Sensory data.
||Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information.
|I. Professional or employment-related information.
||Current or past job history or performance evaluations or employer information.
|J. Non-public education information (per the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (20 U.S.C. Section 1232g, 34 C.F.R. Part 99)).
||Education records directly related to a student maintained by an educational institution or party acting on its behalf, such as grades, transcripts, class lists, student schedules, student identification codes, student financial information, or student disciplinary records.
|K. Inferences drawn from other personal information.
||Profile reflecting a person’s preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.
Personal information does not include:
- Publicly available information from government records.
- Deidentified or aggregated consumer information.
- Information excluded from the CCPA’s scope.
Our Website obtains the categories of personal information listed above from the following categories of sources:
- Directly from you. For example, from forms you complete or products and services you request or purchase from us.
- Indirectly from you. For example, from observing your actions on our Website.
- From other sources that interact with us in connection with providing our Website or supporting our business, such as vendors, data suppliers, service providers, partners, affiliates, suppliers, and third parties as described in the Other Websites, Platforms, and Applications of our Privacy Notice.
Use of Personal Information
We may use or disclose the personal information we collect for one or more of the following purposes:
- To fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information. For example, if you share your name and contact information to request a price quote or ask a question about our products or services, we will use that personal information to respond to your inquiry.
- To provide, support, personalize, and develop our Website, products, and services.
- To provide you with support and to respond to your inquiries, including to investigate and address your concerns and monitor and improve our responses.
- To help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our Website, products and services, databases and other technology assets, and business.
- For testing, research, analysis, and product development.
- To send you notices, including to notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide through it, or any other general messages.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights.
- To comply with our legal obligations.
- For our legitimate interests, including, without limitation, to support our business, for statistical analytics purposes, usage statistics, and to improve our Website, products, services, and business.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- As described to you when collecting your personal information.
- To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us is among the assets transferred.
We will not collect additional categories of personal information or use the personal information we collected for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you notice.
Sharing Personal Information
We may share your personal information by disclosing it to a third party for a business purpose as described above and for the reasons set forth in the general Privacy Notice. We do not sell personal information in exchange for any monetary consideration, we do share personal information for other business purposes and benefits that could be deemed a “sale” as defined under the CCPA. Please note that some of our service providers or contractors may make independent use of data they gain through us, including personal information. In most cases, we have not restricted those vendors’ use of the data they collect, e.g. Google Analytics. Please consult with the applicable party’s opt-out mechanism. As described in our general Privacy Notice, you can customize your cookie and web browser settings to control how information is collected in shared when you visit our Website.
In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have disclosed the following categories of personal information for a business purpose:
- A: Identifiers.
- B: California Customer Records personal information categories.
- C: Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law.
- D: Commercial information.
- E: Biometric information.
- F: Internet or other similar network activity.
- G: Geolocation data.
- H: Sensory data.
- I: Professional or employment-related information.
- J: Non-public education information.
- K: Inferences drawn from other personal information.
We do not knowingly collect or disclose the personal information of anyone under 18 years of age.
Your Rights and Choices
You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will disclose to you: (i) the categories of personal information we collected about you and the categories of sources from which we collected such information; (ii) the specific pieces of personal information we collected about you; (iii) the business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling personal information about you; and (iv) the categories of personal information about you that we sold or disclosed for a business purpose and the categories of third parties to whom we sold or to whom we disclosed for a business purpose such information in the preceding 12 months.
You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions.
To make a request for the actions described above through, please submit a request by either:
- [Calling us at [TOLL-FREE NUMBER].]
- [Emailing us at [EMAIL ADDRESS].]
- [Visiting [WEBSITE ADDRESS].]
You may be required to submit proof of your identity for these requests to be processed. Such information may include your First Name, Last Name, Street Address, City, Zip, and Date of Birth and either your social security Number or your Driver’s License Number and State. This information will be used only for the purposes of verifying your identity and processing your request. We may not be able to respond to your request if we are unable to confirm your identity our authority to make the request or to connect the information you submit in your request with personal information in our possession. You may designate an authorized agent to make a request on your behalf subject to proof of identity and written authorization.
We will respond to your request consistent with the CCPA, which does not apply to certain information, such as information made available from government records, certain data subject to the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA), Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) and certain other laws, and where its application is preempted by, or in conflict with, federal law or the United States or California Constitution.
We do not provide a right to know or data portability disclosure and deletion rights for B2B personal information.
You also have the right to not be discriminated against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not: deny you goods or services; charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties; or provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.
Other California Privacy Rights
California’s “Shine the Light” law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to ______________.
We reserve the right to amend this privacy notice at our discretion and at any time. When we make changes to this privacy notice, we will post the updated notice on the Website and update the notice’s effective date. Your continued use of our Website following the posting of changes constitutes your acceptance of such changes.
If you have any questions or comments about this notice, the ways in which we collect and use your information described here and our general Privacy Notice, your choices and rights regarding such use, need to access this notice in an alternative format, or wish to exercise your rights under California law, please do not hesitate to contact us at:
Postal Address: Flogistix, LP
Attn: CONTACT NAME/DEPARTMENT
6529 N. Classen Blvd.
Oklahoma City, OK 73116